All my plants in my large flower and fruit and vegetable garden



These are some passion fruit plants that I had for a long time.
They were small before but now they are so tall. I took care of these passions for my friend's mom and she gave me a few of her passions. It was really easy for me to take care of the plants because I like watching them grow and grow fruits.




These are before and after orchid flowers that I am taking care of it took a while for the flowers to open up. I am taking care for this plant for somebody else. I enjoyed doing it . and I also took care of the schools plant . It is called an avocado .

 I also tried growing a green onion but it died.  I also tried growing a onion plant but it died.
This is called a lady slipper. I bought it at the plant shop .
it grows beautiful red flowers. There are three plants in one pot.  I one but it died a long time ago and I bought a another one and that is how there are three in one pot.






 I bought this plant from the farmers market and I planted in the ground with coffee grounds with egg shells and mixed it up and it started to grow. My
strawberry plant died because I think that it did not get enough water.  I felt sad when it died today. what I could do next is to put in the sun and give it enough water for it to survive.

I  took good care of my strawberry plant by:
giving it water
  • sunlight 
  • I was also giving my strawberry some time.
My strawberry plant was supposed to  grow like this 

http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/Fruit/Strawberry/Strawberry-Buddy-10.html 18/ 11/2018














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUTTER FLY CYCLE

coronavirus by shareef hirji