My strawberry plant

 I bought this plant from the farmers market and I planted in the ground with coffee grounds with eggshells and mixed it up and it started to grow. My
strawberry plant died because I think that it did not get enough water.  I felt sad when it died today. what I could do next is to put in the sun and give it enough water for it to survive.

I  took good care of my strawberry plant by:
giving it water
  • sunlight 
  • I was also giving my strawberry some time.
My strawberry plant was supposed to  grow like this 

http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/Fruit/Strawberry/Strawberry-Buddy-10.html 18/ 11/2018














Comments

  1. I think that this was a very reflective process and you should be proud for looking back at this although it didn't go as well as you planned. Not everything works out but its good to know what you need to do next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BUTTER FLY CYCLE

All my plants in my large flower and fruit and vegetable garden

coronavirus by shareef hirji