The day that i ate a dumcane plant

Once upon a time, there were 4 people named  Shareef, Jasmyn, Dyllan and Dyllan's sister. We were playing frisbee and the frisbee went up in the tree. We could not get the frisbee down so when Jasmyn and Dyllan  I ate the leaf from a tree called Dumcane and I started swelling in my mouth and drooling. I went into the house and went into the kitchen to spit but I still felt stuff in my mouth so I ate an ice cube and a freeze to calm the pain down.  Next time I should not eat stuff which I don't know. 
It got better and now the inside of my mouth is hurting. And from that day I did not eat any Dumcane plant. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUTTER FLY CYCLE

All my plants in my large flower and fruit and vegetable garden

coronavirus by shareef hirji